Pages

April 13, 2011

Disneyland 2011

so I am FINALLY posting the pictures from Disneyland! We went during memorial day weekend with the family. My MIL was a BIG help with the kiddo by being enthusiastic about every ride and attraction. She played with him and watched him nap while we went on a few of the bigger rides. well I only got to go on one "big" ride- Pirates but it was still nice. The weather was WONDERFUL. not too hot and not too cold.

Please ignore the BAD haircut. Joey thought it would be a good idea to take him to a new place for a haircut and they did a HORRIBLE job!!!! his sides looked awful and the front STILL hasn't grown out completely... I was so upset afterwards. Another family member tried to cut his hair during the July 4th weekend and couldn't finish b/c he kept crying. the back of his head looked like a rat chewed at it. so sad but we took him this past weekend to get it fixed (at the normal salon). It looks better now but I am definitely NEVER letting anyone else touch his hair. I don't care how confident they think they are... 3 bad haircuts is enough.

walking through main street. he got distracted by the benches shortly after...
liked playing in these more than seeing the characters...

drinking milk like a big boy
riding his first carousel.
DUMBO!

he may be short but he enjoyed the ride. he made the elephant go up and down a few times.


LOVES signs
Small Worldwould not leave the store without the magnet. It has a few of the characters from Cars 2 on it. He KEPT going back to the same magnet despite all the cool toys and stuffed characters around him. I gave in and bought it since it looked like we would never leave the store.
playground

this little girl kept screaming and scared him. He wouldn't go near the piano without grandmagrandma had to accompany him again.

"VROOM VROOM"

No comments: