otherwise J is doing well. he understands EVERYTHING and likes to repeat whatever we say or do. he obviously puts his spin on the words but the idea is there. He is (to me) the most adorable child ever and the light of my life. He likes to show me what new things he did during the day when i come home and if it isn't a coloring or painting job, he will show off his new balloon (from nanny) or something new he learned. i hate leaving him in the mornings though. he follows me around the house while i get ready and then walks me to the door. he then watches me from the bay window until my car leaves. i try to always roll down the window and wave until i can't see him anymore no matter how cold the mornings are so he knows that i'm waving. breaks my heart when he wants to come with me and can't.
so anyways, back to the main topic.. emotionally i'm a little more sad this time around. I'm not as excited about getting ready for a baby despite it being a girl becuase we have pretty much everything expect a few things. I'm also worried about how i will be able to take care of 2 children and wondering if i will ever sleep again or if I'll be able to lose all the weight. my goal is to lose ALL The weight plus a little more by 6 months. we'll see if i meet the goal. maybe i'm just hormonal and that is why I'm so down. maybe it's work.
okay enough venting. i'll end this post with some pictures of J.
playing with my laptop.
1 comment:
Hi Trish!
I didn't know you guys were expecting another one. When are you due? Having a girl? Girls are fun!! You'll do just fine. Be strong!
Lydia
Post a Comment