Pages

June 2, 2008

what we've been up to...

Okay, so I haven’t updated in quite some time… well let’s see what we have accomplished in the past few weeks… 1. We ordered our hanboks (Joey, mama & papa, mine). Mine is a red chima and yellow chogori with a pale green tie thingie... I don’t remember what the tie is called. It will have embroidery on the collar and cuffs. Joey’s mom’s hanbok material is gorgeous! All embroidered... Sigh... Anyways these are hanboks. Mine kind of looks like this one... yellow top with red bottom..

2. We found a photographer through his mom and put down our deposits. We have our casual photo day on September 27 and formal day on October 11
3. We ordered my formal picture wedding dress. Rented a gorgeous lace and sparkly dress from the same place I’m getting my wedding dress from. It is completely different than my wedding dress and way more “bridal” and I’m so excited about it! I also paid the rental fee for the last bridesmaid dress. I still have many more things to get done but I think we’re doing pretty well so far. oh so this is the shorter veil that i'll be adding more crystals to and wearing over the long veil for the wedding...
Oh and 4. We found a DJ that Joey likes and approves of.

Joey gave me a build a bear bride bear who is holding a little polar bear (representing him)... sooo cute!!! he doesn't want the little tuxedo outfit for his build a bear doggy.. oh wells, ooh and he tricked me by making me think that he didn't order the hanbok for the bear and it was out of stock... hehehehe but he ordered it and surprised me!!! yay! i'll post pictures of the bear in the hanbok at another time.. hehehe

enjoy the pictures of the puppy! he's turning 1 on June 12!!!! he can do this cool trick where if you say "bang" he'll roll over onto his back and play dead...





oh and hung out on memorial day weekend with Janet, Risa, and Eric. I went shopping with my mom on friday night and found a gorgeous blue rehearsal dinner dress, spa on saturday with janet and risa and dinner with janet and eric, picked up joey on sunday and he brought home a beautiful red fall 08 ferragamo bag with some of his winnings!!!! pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so lucky to be marrying such a generous and loving man!!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

your dog is so big now!! wow... what a difference a year makes. Hope you're doing well and staying sane! =) We have to do lunch soon.

Unknown said...

haha oopz, the google id I entered used my alias... it's me, jon naka =)