June 12, 2008
Bully's 1st Birthday
It’s the bully’s birthday today!!! He’s officially 1 year old and is a total cutie. I can’t believe its only been a year since we got notice from the breeder that he (and his brothers and sisters) came into this world at a little over 1 pound!!!! Now he’s all big and almost 100 pounds! Can’t believe how fast he grew up! From the little teeny tiny puppy who couldn’t open his eyes to the big doggy who can’t sleep unless he’s in the crate (he’s crate trained) and curled up with a bunched up blanket under his head. I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful dog who “talks” to me in his deep growly voice and who will push me into street traffic as long as he’s safe…. Hahahaha.. he used to hide in the bushes whenever he saw a car while on his walks. Now he just makes sure that he’s on the sidewalk even if it means I have to walk on the road. Such a silly puppy. Okay, I'll try to post more pictures next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment