June 28, 2011
update
So i wanted to write an entry about this pregnancy for myself so i don't forget. This time around is quite interesting. i have soreness in places i wasn't as sore last time around, i have symptoms i didn't have before and didn't get some that i had with J. So weird. Don't know if it is because it is the 2nd or what. Anyhoo, i'm over it already. I'm 33 weeks along tomorrow and i will give her another 4 weeks before she needs to get out. :) i don't know if i can go a full 40 weeks... 37- 38 seems good. J was born a week and half early and i was TIRED. i can't sleep well at night anymore and i feel super heavy. i think she's gotten lower too. i feel bad for this baby though. I haven't been in the best of moods while pregnant. I hope it doesn't hurt her. I can't wait for her to join our family!!! :) i'm thrilled its a little girl. now if only my work life was working out for me i'd be on cloud 9.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment