I know that I still need to post the pictures from Disneyland.. I'm REALLY behind. anyhoo, Jacob went to VBS at church this weekend! first time in that kind of environment and he LOVED it. The weather has been HOT this week and he caught a cold on wednesday evening. So he missed his swimming lesson AND the first day of VBS. We managed to go on Friday evening and Saturday morning though. My MIL is AMAZING!!! I could not have done it without her... seriously. She went with me on both days and kept track of him. It was HOT and she still had fun with him. My nanny was the teacher for his class so he was thrilled to have all 3 women with him. hehehehe funny kid. He had an intense conversation with a boy his age. They stared at each other and each said "appa" to each other. their vocabulary skills are limited but they seemed to enjoy the conversation. Then Jacob said "Hi" and the kid said "Hi". funny stuff. The kid found him the next day and went over and said "Hi" during the morning worship too. too cute. There was a train on Saturday so he enjoyed riding around on that. we went to grandma's on saturday evening after he napped for a couple hours and he enjoyed playing with grandma and grandpa. I went to my BFF's birthday dinner and enjoyed a couple of child free hours. It was quite nice. :) Poor Joey caught Jacob's cold and has been miserable. I woke up with a slight sore throat but i'm hoping it will pass quickly. I got to meet up with an old friend from HS today for brunch and it was so much fun catching up! it has been TOO long!! the only downside to this weekend is that i'm exhausted and i feel HEAVIER now.. sigh...

Jacob before VBS on saturday

the newlyweds Mr and Dr Chow

Hilary and me after brunch. I'm HUGE!
No comments:
Post a Comment