Pages

July 12, 2011

pasta and fun

I have made J spaghetti a few times now. He likes my sauce (FINALLY) and the sauce is homemade. The pasta is not b/c I'm not sure I can make it correctly but maybe someday in the future? Anyhoo, he started to enjoy pasta around 18 months but we decided not to feed him it inside anymore. There is too much of a mess to clean up. He likes to feed himself so we always have a mess but pasta is worse. He likes my chicken parm too which makes me feel good. Here are some pictures of J eating pasta, with his dadd,y and two pictures with Grandma. He has a kiddie pool at the grandparents' house now but this was before. We spent the day cleaning out the garage and he decided that it would be fun to get wet.

with grandma on the train

playing with daddy. he deleted my video of them playing around... sad..

poor man's swimming pool

YUMMM!!!


No comments: