Pages

May 12, 2009

hmmm....

a few weeks late with the baby pic but it's still good... hehehehe we have another appointment scheduled on Friday so I'll be able to find out more then. hopefully everything will go well and i wll hear a strong heartbeat. i still can't feel anything but there is a definite bump now.
more wedding photos... our first dance...it was to the song "so close"


engagement photos.... formal....

our hanboks








that's joey's car and we took the above photos at various locations in pasadena.

HAWAII PHOTOS!!!!
at the hotel
overlooking kapalua golf course. sooo pretty!

LUAU!!! yummmmm!!!! open bar! i love their lava flows... yummm..... delicious!


pictures on the road to hana
aquarium..

1 comment:

Linda said...

Patty unnie!

You're married?!
and you're going to have a baby?!??

I was just reminiscing to one of my friends about my childhood. I have this very specific and random memory of when your mom taught my mom how to make pizza and you gave me Almond Rocca...and I thought you were cool because you had your ears pierced.

:) Hope all is well!