The hotel:
The lobby:

One of the ballrooms:

View of the ocean right outside of the ballroom:
I heard really good things about the food from brides who held their reception there. I’m really hoping that the cake and food are delish!
We also picked out an invitation style we really liked! It’s from paper source and one of there standard designs but I think it will look really nice with the colors we chose. We are planning on purchasing the invites in June or July but apparently our guest list is not finalized so we’re still figuring out the numbers.
Hmmm… we’re also trying to decide on when we want to the traditional Korean pae baek ceremony. we think we’ll have to pay extra to have the food brought in during the reception and seems a little hectic… another option is to have it the following day at our new place (wherever that is). We still need to go house hunting… one that can accommodate us and our big “puppy”. He’s an Alaskan malamute that went from super cute and fluffy to big and furry.
Anyways, we ordered our flowers two weeks ago and now planning on meeting with the photographer and stopping by the han bok place this Saturday. I’m excited. I haven’t worn a traditional han bok since I was 6. my mom used to dress me in one every new years for church and family gatherings… anyways, I have to post the pictures of my “wedding” shoes soon too. I don’t have a good shot of the dress yet and since I haven’t seen it for 2 months, I don’t know what stage its in (it’s being made custom). BEAUTIFUL gown and I look slim in it despite my lack of exercise enthusiasm. Anyways, next time i'll post pictures of the shoes (4 different styles and designers) and my veil! i love shoes and bags and my dream is to one day have a shoe closet... sigh..
No comments:
Post a Comment